On 11 October at the special invitation of the Board Bialski Kyokushin Karate Club Ariel Miszkiniuka sensei and senpai Cezary Kotecki will come to Biala Podlaska current vice-champion in karate kyokushin, 4 - Times European champion Sensei Peter Moczydłowski and European champion Sensei Catherine Moczydłowska. The dojo (gym) and ul. Łomaskiej 9 held training for children. Masters drew attention to the aspects of education and general development to prepare young students of karate.
Then in Sz.P No 3 held training for youth and adults. Sensei Peter presented the fighting techniques, and some exercises to prepare players into tournament karate focusing on details and pracyzję performed techniques and combinations. Guests often practicing in Japan are now part of the knowledge transfer Polish karatekom. After the training was not without exploring Biala Podlaska especially zreaktualizowanego Park Radziwill. Champions stay the technical support company for which Management Budomex BKKK thanks.
Sensei Piotr Moczydłowski - Major achievements:
– Vice World Champion Tokyo 2013
– Bronze medalist at World Championships 2009
– Participant World Cup 2005 (9 place)
– Conqueror 4 place in the Open Championship Japan 2010
– 4-times European Champion 2004, 2006, 2008, 2011
– 2-Vice-fold in Europe 2005, 2007
– Bronze medalist at the European Championships 2009
– 5-times champion Polish seniors 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009
– Polish Vice 2006
– Bronze medalist of the Polish 2001
– Winner of the Open Championship in Germany 2003
– Polish Cup winner 2007
– 5-time winner of the poll for the most popular athlete county Szczytno
– Winner of the prestigious "Jurand"
– Athlete fifteenth anniversary of the District Szczytno
stuff: Cezary Kotecki Management Bialski Kyokushin Karate Club
elaboration: Marek Krzewicki Radio Biper