16-19.08.2012 will be held in Lublin IKO Summer Camp Summer Camp.
Registration on site:
The cost of the camp
(Accommodation, board, training, Commemorative T-shirt) – 695 zł (170 euro)
Place of training:
Athletic Hall of the Medical University in Lublin. Chodzko 15
Student Department of the Medical University in Lublin. Chodzko 11.
Double rooms with en-suite studio (four rooms share a bathroom)
Accommodation and registration:
On 16 August 2012 r. in hours. 8.00 – 15.00
Attention! At the same time, registration will take place on the Kyu and Dan examinations (1-4 Then).
The first training:
There will be 16 August (Thursday) at. 15:30
The camp will end:
19 August (Sunday) at. 12:00
- improvement of the kihon-geiko, -ido geiko, oraz kumite kata
- improve the interpretation of the kata (bunkai)
- technique and tactics Kyokushin karate fighting
- exams to 4 Dan inclusive.
A detailed program of the camp participants will receive on arrival 16.08.2012 r.
- two sets of karate-gi, protectors, sports shoes, toiletries, notebook and pen
- Minors: written permission of parents / carers
Booking and Payment:
Bookings can be made from 1 June 2012 r. by completing a form on, www.ikopoland.com and the first installment payment in the amount of 200 zł or the entire amount on account of the organizer.
The remainder of the payments to be paid by 30 July 2012 r.
The transmission in the title, please write:
name and password “Camp Lublin”
Account of the organizer:
BOS S.A. O / Lublin 89 1540 1144 2015 6414 9499 0001
SWIFT code: EBOSPLPW